2. RelaxationAre you at a time when you can not relax on vacation? Then it's time to come to a massage session. Many times the body can not relax, and this state of pilot-auto continues to lead to illness.
Relaxing therapeutic massage allows you to disconnect yourself from the world, technology, personal or professional worries. During the massage, the body enters the rest and recovery mode, the effect being felt a long time after the end of the massage.
We recommend a simple formula that we called 3R: Relax - Reset - Repeat
3. Correcting postureProlonged work in the office, computer work, prolonged state, incorrect posture, lead to real health problems. Among the most common problems that can arise are back pain, backache, migraines, fat on the waist.
The therapeutic massage helps strengthen the muscles that support the column and enhance the healthy and natural movements that can correct your posture. Here's another reason to start massage sessions.
4. Improved circulationThe pressure created by therapeutic massage makes the blood flow through congested areas. This causes increased blood flow, which leads to improved body functions. And so we maintain our health.
5. Adjusting the voltageHigh blood pressure is a controversial subject but should be taken into account. This condition can lead to complications such as heart failure, stroke, atherosclerosis, or kidney disease.
An effective way to naturally stop high blood pressure is through therapeutic massage.
6. Detensioning the musclesMuscles represent about 40% of body weight and are responsible for body movement, breathing, posture, heat generation, temperature maintenance, oxygen storage and glucose. They are closely related to other body systems: bone, blood, and nerves.
Muscles support a large part of the body weight, and when the muscles contract, it favors the formation of lactic acid. Along with the inflammation, pains appear, and stretching exercises and therapeutic massage relax the muscles.
Benefit: Reduce muscle pain as the massage goes to the origin of persistent pain.
7. Increasing flexibilityThe more we sit or we get older, the wrists tend to stiffen. The result is restraining the movement.
Therapeutic massage keeps the joints more fluid, making the body more flexible and less prone to injury.
8. Improve breathingThe signal indicating anxiety and stress is constrictive breathing. Superficial and rapid breathing does not fully oxygenate the lungs, oxygen exchange - carbon dioxide being incomplete.
Massage can play an important role in this type of respiratory problems by learning the body to relax. Thus the body can self-drive. Deep abdominal breathing makes complete oxygen exchange, soothes and slows the heartbeat, favors the stabilization of blood pressure.
9. Combating migrainesMany people coming to us suffer from chronic headaches. Massage helps reduce pressure and pain, which reduces the frequency of migraines. Capillary and cervical massage are renowned for fighting frequent pains.
10. Enhancement of immunityThe immune system has an essential role in protecting the body from infections.
Regular therapeutic massage can naturally increase the cytotoxic capacity of the immune system, the level of activity of the killer cells of the body.
11. Facilitating self-sufficiencyTherapeutic massage helps the body pump more oxygen and nutrients into vital tissues and organs. Thus, massage is a supplement in post-operative rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation can be frustrating, setting a continuous massage program can speed up the recovery process. Recovery can be both physical and mental. Massage helps you stay motivated and have a general well-being.
We invite you to a massage session to get the most benefits of therapeutic massage.